Euler Math Toolbox
This is the homepage of Euler Math Toolbox (EMT), a powerful math program combining numerical and symbolic tools (using the computer algebra system Maxima) in one free package. It is quite similar to Matlab, but not compatible. The main design goal was to create a clean and simple surface that gives easy access to powerful tools.
Euler Math Toolbox is free to use for anyone without costs or loyalties under the GPL license. It is also an open source program and supports the idea of open software and libraries. The program runs on Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit. Recommended is at least Windows 8 with 64-bit.
EMT is for you if
- you are looking for a mighty, easy to use and free substitute for Matlab,
- you need to do symbolic algebra or numerical mathematics in schools or the universities,
- you are a student or a teacher and want to demonstrate mathematics,
- you want to make good looking mathematical illustrations or even photo realistic scenes,
- you have a need to present mathematics on web pages.
Read more about EMT via the links in the link box.
Euler Math Toolbox is constantly updated and in active development. The current version is is "Version 2017-05-10".